www.nycsubway.org

Re: THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE. (713048)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by Harry P on Tue May 25 07:12:15 2004, in response to THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE.,
posted by High St / Brooklyn Bridge on Mon May 24 22:50:47 2004.

After reading about this outrageous incident,my advice is that it is imperative that you file a civilian complaint against this officer through the NYC Police Dept. Civilian Complaint Review Board. I'm sure there is a listing somewhere that will give you the contact information. Most likely they have a website.

Even though he was working plainclothes, all police officers are assigned a specific area of patrol. Give the time, date, location, and if possible, a description of the officer.

Being a retired police officer myself, I can tell you that the CCRB is very stringent and will investigate the matter thoroughly and take appropriate disciplinary action. Also, having a witness (Mark W.) will add credibility 1000%. Most importantly, do not "wimp out" on this, as many railfans are doing! I have warned for the past 2 years that this was going to happen, and it will continue to happen unless railfans take direct action.

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.