www.nycsubway.org

Re: Today's MOD trip (573398)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by DTrain22 on Sat Sep 27 20:37:56 2003, in response to Today's MOD trip,
posted by Chris R27-R30 on Sat Sep 27 17:51:23 2003.

You forgot me!

And how can you possibly say it was boring?! It was GREAT!!! The only major disappointment was not being able to go through East New York Yard [I wanted a close-up photo of that Q Diamond!!!]

The other regret [but not a disappointment] was not being able to ride down (up is no fun) the middle track.

Man, Brian's gonna be pissed when he finds out how I completely messed up the shots at Lawrence Street, all because I did something so stupid, I didn't use flash, which I should have. Only 1-2 of them are even worth saving.

I've gotta start preparing for tomorrow's trip. I hope that one of the following is true either A)9th Avenue is a photo stop or B)we get to go to 9th Avenue Lower Level or C)both.

And again I don't think, a friend of mine lives on Gates Ave near Myrtle, if I had thought about it yesterday, I could've asked him to let me access his roof and get a shot of the train going down the Myrtle El. *stupid*!!!

But I still had a great time. Trevor and company had me LMAO, as well as a nutty bus driver I had on the B20.

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.