www.nycsubway.org

Re: Group PHOTO from Peggy's Eastern Div Tour Today (200KB) (486822)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

Posted by Nick on Mon Apr 28 02:30:17 2003, in response to Group PHOTO from Peggy's Eastern Div Tour Today (200KB),
posted by Chapter 11 Choo Choo on Sun Apr 27 15:45:57 2003.

I really enjoyed Peggy's trip today! This was my first trip with her and Wayne being the guides, and it gave me another opportunity to meet subtalkers. I first met John (Qtraindash7) at Penn Station around 8:45 AM near McDonald's, and he was the only one on this trip who I knew (I went on Thurston's Dyre Avenue trip on MLK Day in '02). By the time 9 AM rolled around, nearly 25 people showed up. It was great getting into discussions with so any avid railfans, and I loved every minute of the trip...which ended at 5:45 at Delancey after walking over the Willy-B. In addition, I rode the F train with David J. Greenberger afterwards so I could connect with the G train.

As other subtalkers have mentioned, I am in the front row to the right of Dave with the fleece around my waist and sporting my Yankees cap. :-)

Special thanks to Peggy and Wayne for providing such an enormous amount of information, and to all the other subtalkers...everyone of you made this day enjoyable! -Nick

(There are no responses to this message.)

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.