www.nycsubway.org

Re: B 110 Route---Please verify and correct (13226)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

Posted by King Solomon on Mon Mar 13 19:45:55 2000, in response to Re: B 110 Route---Please verify and correct,
posted by FDNY on Mon Mar 13 09:53:15 2000.

Steve,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but a man has to work some time and can not be on line 24 hours a day.

a) The exact routing for the B 110 is exactly as you described it. The bus that was seen on Carlton Ave. is a possibility because the drivers are given wide latitude to deviate from the route to make time when the BQE is backed up. I have also frequently seen them use Hicks St. which runs parallel to the BQE, northbound to avoid traffic.

b) The turn-a-round on the Hanukov Ocean Parkway Route would be Ave. R to East 7th St. to Ave. S to East 8th St. to Ave. R back to Ocean Parkway. As far as the Hanukov Bensonhurst Route is concerned, I have never ridden it so I can not confirm where the route ends or turns around at the end of Bay Parkway. I will try to get that information for you but it may take a little time.

c) The Crown Heights Community Council Bus to Boro Park still operates over the same route that you describe.

By the way, I did get your e-mail and I just love that music.

KING SOLOMON

Responses

Replying to posts on BusTalk are disabled at this time.