www.nycsubway.org

Re: THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE. (715843)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by American Pig on Sun May 30 13:52:16 2004, in response to Re: THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE.,
posted by Jeffrey Rosen on Sun May 30 10:10:36 2004.

That is only if you think that is Palestinian land.

The majority of the population is Palestinian.

To me that is "disputed territory" won fair and square in the 6 Day War, a war the Israelis didn't want but ended up winning anyway.

I don't believe that one can win territory in a war anyway. Territory belongs to whoever lives there, not whoever's troops are stationed there.

Since then Jordan relinquished all rights to the West Bank

Jordan's control of the West Bank was also an occupation, but Jordan is Palestine. It was formed in 1923 for the specific purpose of placating the Sharif of Mecca who was rather displeased with the British and French mandates and with the Balfour declaration. The Hashemites (the royal dynasty of the Sharifs) called the land the Hashemite Kingdom of Trans-Jordan only because they believed that Palestine should include what is now Israel. There is no such thing as a Jordanian, they are simply people living in Jordan.

If I decided to move to Canada should they drag me out kicking and screaming?

If Canada didn't want you to move there, then yes. But the US and Canada are inhabited by people who abandoned their homelands or are the descendants of people who abandoned their homelands. I don't give a rats ass about "Right of Return" and other bullshit like that. Nobody is entitled to an ancestral homeland. If your land was taken away from you (and you specifically), then you should get money. Otherwise, shut up.

And if Israel gave the PLO land that they could administer on behalf of Palestinians, why are Palestinians living in refugee camps? It's all because Arafat wants more than anything for his people to suffer so he can blame it on the only free democracy in the Middle East (A Palestinian has greater oppurtunity for freedom in Israel than anywhere else) so he can use them on his quest to destroy Israel.

In any event, the only reason I support a second Palestinian state now is because Israel has to surrender something in order not to look bloodthirsty to the international community, since I propose that Israel should strike down much harder.

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.