www.nycsubway.org

Re: THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE. (715054)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by TTC4549 on Fri May 28 17:50:42 2004, in response to Re: THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE.,
posted by John J. Blair on Fri May 28 17:36:16 2004.

Wait a minute bub - you are calling me evil - I dont care for blanket statements. Remember - every politician is crooked and has his hand in some cookie jar or another - democrats included. Do you really think if he is defeated there will be an investigation? Come on - think about it - they are all connected to each other - if one goes down - more likely - the rest will be implicated as well - so your theory is like a house of cards - pull the right one out - the rest come tumbling down. Should the current chief executive loose the election, there will be no investigation. Cause should they do so - they will have to investigate a lot of others who would rather not be.

Just on a sidebar - What should we do about fighting terrorism? and don't tell me get rid of the president - cause that isnt going to fly - give me a plan. Cause there will be terrorist after the election- one way or another and will have to be dealt with - so tell me - how do we do it?

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.