www.nycsubway.org

Re: THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE. (713166)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by nycSubwayNut on Tue May 25 11:49:36 2004, in response to THREATENED BY UNDERCOVER NYPD AT STILLWELL AVE.,
posted by High St / Brooklyn Bridge on Mon May 24 22:50:47 2004.

Just call 311, I isued a complate last year on an officer: (My story from Rider Diaries):
My worse time with a cop was once getting on at High Street-Brooklyn Bridge (A,C). There is a police booth at the tunnel end of the patform. I use the station daily, the probeblem with it is that sometimes connecting the pillars in front of it are cones and sometimes there are not. The big problem is that the front doors of 10-car A trains open onto a 2 foot wide strip. You can enter the front car of R-44s without passing the police cones (if they are there) on the first door. The problem is that if an R-32/38 is operating on the A line the front car is completely passed the police cones (if they are there). One day I was waiting and a R-38 A train came, I wanted to be in the front car. I pointed up at the first door of the front car to show the police man where I was going, I then passed the barricade and made way into the front car, the police man first said through the intercomm
"please step away". I made my way into the first door of the front car. The police man stepped out of his booth and put his foot in the door of the train demanding that I get off. I stupidly did, the officer then yelled and harrased me for about 4 minutes, making me miss my train. He did not fine me, I stipidly forgot to get his badge number, currently there is an investigator from the civilian complante hotline (You can reach it through 311) working on my case

I still get on there and havent been yelled at since even when there are cones and an R-32/38 A train comes.

Did you have the rules of conduct on you?

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.