www.nycsubway.org

Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Excuse ME - KEEP it TO TRAINS NOT Politics (701411)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by Train Dude on Mon May 3 21:09:21 2004, in response to Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Excuse ME - KEEP it TO TRAINS NOT Politics,
posted by Peter Rosa on Mon May 3 00:09:00 2004.

"There are many reasons why skells are that way. Some indeed are mentally ill. Others are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Still others are just horribly down on their luck. Finally, many of them probably have a combination of issues.
Did you ever stop to think that Qtrain may be intolerant of skells with mental disorders because he has been able to lead a semi-normal life, not homeless or anything, despite being (so he says) mentally unable to work?"

Peter did it ever occur to you that you present some very weak arguments? You criticize me for not being tollerant of johnny q-ball because he's mentally ill but you excuse little q-ball's intollerance of other mentally ill people because he's not homeless. Don't you see the inconsistancy there. If anything, johnny Q should be more tollerant of 'bums' because except for the circumstance of a taxpayer funded apartment and some food & clothing - there he'd be.

In all honesty, I don't take too much of this shit too seriously but it would be more interesting if you presented some descent arguments once in a while. If you want to attack me, at least carry some ammo.

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.