www.nycsubway.org

Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Excuse ME - KEEP it TO TRAINS NOT Politics (700933)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by Peter Rosa on Mon May 3 00:09:00 2004, in response to Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Excuse ME - KEEP it TO TRAINS NOT Politics,
posted by Train Dude on Sun May 2 22:47:03 2004.

No dummy - there you go again. It was johnny Q-Tips that raised the issue of "BUMS". I simply wanted to clarify what he considered a bum. I'm sure even a dolt like you realizes that the people we glibly refer to as bums or skells are really people with mental disorders that can't find or hold a job. Perhaps johnny q-tips should be a little more tollerant about people with mental disorders. Don't you agree, Peter? (or are you going to be a hypocrite again?)

There are many reasons why skells are that way. Some indeed are mentally ill. Others are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Still others are just horribly down on their luck. Finally, many of them probably have a combination of issues.
Did you ever stop to think that Qtrain may be intolerant of skells with mental disorders because he has been able to lead a semi-normal life, not homeless or anything, despite being (so he says) mentally unable to work?

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.