www.nycsubway.org

Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Excuse ME - KEEP it TO TRAINS NOT Politics (700379)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by TTC4549 on Sun May 2 09:36:13 2004, in response to Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Excuse ME - KEEP it TO TRAINS NOT Politics,
posted by JPC on Sun May 2 09:28:07 2004.

Im not saying that what is going on is right or wrong. The opening page of subtalk says:

"Welcome to the SubTalk bulletin board at www.nycsubway.org. This board can be used for discussions of rail transit systems worldwide. It is not limited solely to New York City topics, but please stick to rapid/rail transit issues only. Off-topic and harassing posts will be removed at the discretion of the management"

Flaming the president, for his policies is definately off-topic here unless he was talking about Amtrak funding or the like. And he wasn't. What I do with my vote come November is my business, not anyone elses. My opinions are mine, and I made the choice to keep them to myself. Unlike others who didn't make that choice, I know that politics is very contenious (sp?) - and it will cause more arguments here or anywhere else with the exception of relgion. I may or may not agree with Mr. Blair, however, I do respect his right to say what he wants, with that said, it wasn't appropriate for him to be talking about things other than trains or such. I know that sometimes things get off topic, and that is fine, but this is very inappropriate for this board.

Mike

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.