www.nycsubway.org

Re: HBLR railfanning => police action. Personal impressions (700117)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by Jeff W on Sat May 1 19:42:01 2004, in response to HBLR railfanning => police action. Personal impressions,
posted by Stefan on Sat May 1 19:14:06 2004.

Intersting.
Did you ask them what exactly is a "soft target"? Because I don't know where the line is drawn.

I also want to mention that there is a good article in Vanity Fair magazine a few months ago pertaining to New York and all the laws under Bloomberg. A driver(can't remember if it was a towncar or cabbie) mentioned that all the laws and living in NYC reminded him of what it was like in the Ukraine. I forget the writer, but if you're familiar with the magazine, the writer did everything illegal that day hoping to get some tickets(sitting on subway steps to tie showlaces, sitting on two train seats, sitting on a milkcrate, smoking inside the cab, etc).

"I'm not a US citizen, but had I been one, here would come one vote against Mr Bush. "

Move to philly. Too bad the hoopla was in FL and not PA. After they reported that a very well brided judge allowed non-resident Russians from the Northeast the ability to vote with an "intreptor"(guy who tells you who to pick). Of course thats not including the usual dead guys voting, or violence at the polls.

Also, I would've deleted the pictures too, I would be suspicious about how long, or even if I get my camera or memory card back(and in good condition even).

How absurd, do they question people taking pictures of the Empire State building now too?

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.