www.nycsubway.org

Re: More 02-29 MOD trip photos (668033)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

Posted by Howard Fein on Tue Mar 2 10:55:37 2004, in response to Re: More 02-29 MOD trip photos,
posted by Jeffrey Rosen on Mon Mar 1 20:26:37 2004.

"-this is the first time I didn't leave early because I didn't bring him. After about an hour he starts with the "when are we going home?""

Which is why I always go on these MOD trips stag. All the waiting, the long lunch breaks, long running times between photo (and bathroom) stops, and frequent changing ends can really test the patience of young'uns- even if they are railfans. For the $40 it costs- let alone $60 for adult and child- I want to make the most of it.

Sadly, I couldn't make either of this past weekend's trips due to prior commitments on both days- and the fact that I was allowed to go on the December 27 one. You know how it is with spouses: give and take. I DID have time to come down to Columbus Circle to see the Saturday trip launch. It was very frustrating to see and hear the train leave without me. Judging from the events that messed up the whole system late Sunday, I'm GLAD I didn't go then.

(There are no responses to this message.)

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.