www.nycsubway.org

Re: Grand Getaway Train (572478)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by wdobner on Fri Sep 26 07:05:22 2003, in response to Grand Getaway Train,
posted by SUBWAYSURF on Fri Sep 26 06:48:05 2003.

It's the New York Post, what do you expect? I suppose they could have meant an P32AC-DM, which aren't brand new, but certainly are the youngest of the MN Fleet. It'd also make sense to run a diesel train instead of an electric MU set, since then the 'terrorists' can't cut the power to the 3rd rail and trap the 'President' at GCT. It would have been funny if it had actually needed to be used and some poor uninformed GCT tower operator mistook it for an out of service move, and held it for the Harlem local or something!

Several world leaders are staying and holding meetings at the Waldorf this week in conjunction with the U.N. General Assembly session.

And I bet they didn't get secret escape trains, screw Chirac and Schroeder, and the rest! Although I wonder if we would have provided one to Blair (did he show for this?) and Aznar had they shown up? Of couse if Jean Chretein had sided with the 'right' side and joined our "Coalition Of the Willing" (or COW, which is exactly what we did to the members). Then we would have provided him with a train too, which he could have just ridden home to canada, where it's safe, and nobody in their right mind would launch a terrorist attack.

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.