www.nycsubway.org

Re: "Tunnel Rat" Responds to SubTalk Discussion on 76th Street Station (Queens IND) (432397)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by J-TrainTony on Fri Jan 10 20:19:14 2003, in response to "Tunnel Rat" Responds to SubTalk Discussion on 76th Street Station (Queens IND),
posted by BMTman on Fri Jan 10 10:05:44 2003.

Whether 76th St. or the BMT Pacific St. or any of that stuff exists or not, I don't know, I have no proof either way. I will tell you one fact, however- all of that post is complete hearsay. Think about it- BMTman is posting a letter form someone else, with no signature or proof that Steve wrote it. In fact, one can't contact Steve without going through BMTman. Also, in this letter from someone else, all the pieces of information are all told to Steve by unnamed people. "Eyewitness accounts" are not eyewitness accounts if unnamed person A tells person B who tells person C. Person C has NOT received an eyewitness account, he has received hearsay. An eyewitness account is if person A tells person C what he saw. I am sorry, I am not calling anyone a liar, or saying that BMTman is purposely presenting untruths, or Steve, for that matter. Number one, because Steve didn't present it, BMTman did, so no one can challenge it. It's all third and fourth hand information. In a court of law, all of that post would be dismissed as complete lack of any hard evidence. Actually, to be honest, rather than clearing up any doubts, it solidified my doubts. In all due respect, I will no longer even discuss 76th St. with any of you, because now we have entered the realm of UFO talk. All the "proof" is based on hearsay, uttered by people that "can't be named". Again, I'm very sorry, but this is beyond silly.

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.