www.nycsubway.org

Re: Best peice of NYC subway equipment (206678)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

Posted by RTS_2150 on Mon Mar 19 21:21:00 2001, in response to Re: Best peice of NYC subway equipment,
posted by J trainloco on Mon Mar 19 19:55:40 2001.

>>>Are you always such a pig-headed moron? R-32's will be in service well after the redbirds, and R-38's-42's. Know your facts. Or, you can shut the hell up. You don't live in NYC. FINE. But the fact that the R-32 is not being retired until after the aforementioned cars is a fact that everyone on this site can plainly see.<<<

Did I say they wouldn't? Read the post Pussyfart. And how would even know yourself? You're just speculating for the most part. Do you work for the TA? Do you have access to their plans and proposals as it pertains to the R32 cars? Or, are you getting second hand info from another source such as a relative or a friend? Even though it may make you feel like a big boy to say you have an "inside source," unless you're working for the TA, you don't really know what the hell will happen. Your general subway knowledge, not objective observations, seems to be about as good as mine from your postings. In fact, I could go read the Subway FAQ and come back and know more than you. You're doing nothing more than taking unresearched opinions, glossing them up, and passing them off as fact. You can't say the R32 is the best built car becuase it's your favorite. Who knows, those R142s may be much better built than an R32. How would anyone here know that as they have not had the chance to prove themselves yet. You seem to know though. I suppose you can see the future and find out if the R142s will be as long lasting as your R32s. Well, check out this item on your next journey; do you have a brain in the future, and are you doing more than sitting on it?

Thanks.

Regard,
RTS_2150

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.