www.nycsubway.org

Re: It was me! (was Re:MY face to face meeting on a redbird with SUBWAYSURF) (173493)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

Posted by los angeles rail system (salaamallah) on Mon Dec 4 21:23:57 2000, in response to It was me! (was Re:MY face to face meeting on a redbird with SUBWAYSURF),
posted by subfan on Mon Dec 4 15:44:56 2000.

Fine with me I do not mind if it was you all I remember was doing hard work with my shoes & feet almost in pain my legs strained & tired from standing & re-checking shooting railfan window videos etc...
Now the rest of the inflamitory personal attacks posts were all of them TOTALLY UNCALLED for not needed in this forum & off topic.
I do not care as long as this discussion remains ON TRACK & the discussion is about rail transportation systems worldwide etc.....
It is fine with me if subfan subwaysurf etc.... & i stand corrected but i did meet the man that says IT WAS ME !!
now folks can we please drop all of these threads & argue about redbirds museum trains runs light rail systems amtraks south shore linited services and all of your experences with all of these & please take me out of the post & subject areas except ON TOPIC messages about what this forum should be about ??????
& I THANK YOU .........!!!!!!!!!

Responses

Replying to posts on SubTalk are disabled at this time.