www.nycsubway.org

Re: Bus Maps (Was: M60, M35) (29401)

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

Posted by David J. Greenberger on Wed Apr 11 18:17:31 2001, in response to Bus Maps (Was: M60, M35),
posted by Pork: The Other White Meat on Wed Apr 11 16:21:50 2001.

I foolishly threw out most of my old bus and subway maps. If I had kept them I would have had a nearly complete collection from the past 20+ years.

This is currently a difficult task since most of my belongings are in boxes, but I'll try to see what I have from recent years. If I have any duplicates that you're looking for, they're yours.

I would mind replenishing my supply of old maps either. Pork got in his request before me, so he gets priority, but if anyone has any bus or subway maps -- especially from the past 25 years but I'll take anything -- that they'd like to give away or sell for a few dollars, I'll gladly take them off your hands. (I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few service change pamphlets and the like, either.)

In case anyone's interested, there's an old subway map hanging on the wall of one of the elevators -- the second from the left -- at 168th Street between the 1/9 and the A/C. I didn't catch the exact date since the elevator was crowded but it promotes MetroCard heavily and it predates the B-C terminal swap (even though it's posted at an affected station).

(There are no responses to this message.)

Replying to posts on BusTalk are disabled at this time.